Troy Parton, CPA, CVA
Troy has been with BMM since 2003. He has worked with a wide range of organizations and specializes in tax and advisory services for both small businesses and individuals. Troy manages the Firm’s tax and valuation departments. He has testified as an expert witness.
Out of the office, Troy enjoys spending time with his family and almost anything involving competition. He enjoys golfing, skiing in Colorado, running, and biking. Troy has completed the Chicago Marathon and Wabash County Century Ride.
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Indiana CPA Society (INCPAS)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- BS – Butler University, 2002
- Crossroads Community Church - Deacon
- Preserve Marriage Ministries - Board of Directors
- Rotary Club of Kokomo Early Risers - Past President
- Kokomo CEO - Mentor
- Treasurer - Various Local and State-wide Political Campaigns
- INCPAS Leadership Cabinet – Past Member
- INCPAS Emerging Leaders Alliance – Past Member